All articles published in OORJA are entirely open access. This provides immediate and unlimited access to all published manuscripts. Readers can view, download, print, and redistribute any article without any financial barrier, enabling greater distribution of an article.
Authors publishing with OORJA retain the copyright of their work under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY-NC). This license allows others to copy, distribute, display, remix, adapt, and build upon their work non-commercially, provided that the original work is properly cited.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. By submitting a manuscript for publication, Authors agree to the following terms.
- The manuscript submitted for publication is the author’s original work.
- Authors hereby grant to OORJA a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- No responsibility is assumed by OORJA, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.